JHB TEL : 087 135 2958CPT TEL : 087 135 3028
DBN TEL : 087 135 3027
BFN TEL : 087 135 3026
NEED FINANCE TO BUY A LASER MACHINE?Perfect Laser has joined forces with a national credit provider and will help you buy the laser machine you want with finance - if you have a (Pty) LTD. company with a track record. The details are:
1. No deposit is required
2. Rental periods are either 36 or 60 months
3. Rental payment excludes VAT and includes insurance
4. Companies and CCs only
5. Minimum contract value R50,000
6. Terms and conditions apply
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?The indicative monthly repayment for a machine with a purchase price cost of R100,000 would be R3,900 p/m over 36 months and R2,650 p/m over 60 months (excluding VAT). These monthly rentals are totally tax deductible against your business income. The equipment is also covered for insurance purposes and this is included in the cost of your monthly rental reflected above.
PRIVATE FINANCEIf you are not a Company, but are a South African citizen, Perfect Laser may be prepared to help you with financial assistance - based on the following criteria:
1. As our resources are not infinite, finance support will be limited to one new client per month.
2. We will only consider financing up to 50% of the transaction value.
3. We will require a 25% deposit, and delivery will be 6-8weeks.
4. Balance of agreed total deposit amount to be paid just before installation.
5. Interest rates will be prime plus 5%.
6. Repayment period will be a maximum of 18 months.
7. We will only accept clients who live in the metropolitan areas of Cape Town and Gauteng.
8. We will only accept a new client if he/she has prior experience of CorelDRAW or has some knowledge of operating a CO2 laser engraver/cutter.
9. We will only accept assistance deals for models PLT 2030/3040/6040.
10. We assist one entrepreneur per month as our contribution to South Africa's economy.
11. Terms and conditions apply
Email email@example.com for more information and to apply.
| || ||DISCLAIMER / WARNING : Laser cutters/engravers sold by Perfect Laser are Class IV Laser Devices and are extremely dangerous. These lasers will instantly ignite clothing, wood, paper, plastics, and many other common items and will seriously burn flesh, including eyes. Care must be taken to avoid serious injury and/or blindness. Always operate any high power laser in an environment free of flammable materials, children, pets, spectators, etc. Always ensure that flooring around your laser is clean and free of any obstacles. Always ensure that the work surface is kept clean. Always ensure that water cooling is sufficient to keep the tube cool. Always use eye protection when operating your laser. Failure to do so may result in permanent blindness. This laser uses lethal high voltages. Care must be taken when working with high voltage. Failure to do so may result in Serious Injury or Death. Untrained operators are forbidden to operate any laser equipment supplied by Perfect Laser. The use of any laser equipment is dangerous, and you do so entirely at your own risk. Perfect Laser, its staff, employees, family, consultants and technical representatives will not be held liable for any injuries, damages to property or any other damages whatsoever caused by operating laser equipment.|